Monday, August 15, 2011



So I thought this had come to an end..
It turned out a beginning of a kind..
Walking through the rain that night...
Drunken eyes with a blurry sight.
The touch I wished for that long ...
The breath that I felt me surround ..
Can't remember much that followed through..
Intoxicated me... intoxicated you!!
The morning after we wonder what it was,
The rain, the wine, the wind we saw!!
Or just the "us" that never got caught!
The moment that I had always sought.
The holding hands in the midst of a field!
Staring at each other, not feeling weird!
The warmth in the cold drizzle or the kissing lips..
Trailing together on an unknown trip!
And then it ends with no ending however
An end for a while that made us lovers.
The night crashes and the living dream too..
Going back to usual mornings,

Mysterious Me... Unbothered You!

No comments: